Monday, February 15, 2010

Week Four Results!

Week Four Winners: Get an Entertainment Book!

Men
Big Boy 1.2 pounds lost -0.58%

Women
Protein Power 4.7 pounds lost -1.93%

My apologies to those of you anxiously awaiting the results, I saw four people on Google Docs when I was updating it this morning-I am sorry I didn't get it in yesterday, I was moving out half of our house and tearing out carpet all afternoon and night...

Week Five prize: 1 hour Massage!

With regard to the women's retreat that will take over half of the competitors away, here is what we are going to do: men will compete as normal, and women the following week will get first and second place prizes.

The Super Bowl and Valentine's Day may have hurt your results, but keep on fighting!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment